What you will need to send:
- Your EIS (Electronic ignition switch)
- Your working ignition keys
- Your Engine computer may be needed if your EIS is lost or cannot be read.
- A good new or used EIS matching the exact number of your current EIS.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Purchase the product here.
- Remove your EIS and KEY from your car.
- If you want the donor cloning service, make sure to include a matching part number donor module in the package when you ship.
- We can also help you source one for an additional fee.
- Print out your this form and write down ALL your information:
- Print this form out and fill out the following or on a piece of paper:
- First and Last Name
- Contact Phone number
- Return shipping address
- Year, Model and VIN Number
- Package the EIS and KEY safely in a padded box with the print out.
- Ship the package to the address below:
16044 HWY 123
San Marcos, TX. 78666
- Send us tracking information for the package to firstname.lastname@example.org or text (512) 792-1717
- If you want to add an additional key to the order while the job is in our possession, please contact us on Skype to process ( $125 additional ). If a new key is requested after the order has been sent back then an additional key would be $185 plus shipping.
- To cut the emergency key, we need an existing working emergency blade key to duplicate or send us your door key hole.
Once we receive your package, we will bench test all the parts to determine the failed part. If the EIS is not tepairable, we will need a donor part to clone your data over to it.
If it is repairable, we will FIX or CLONE your EIS, bench test the EIS and KEY for quality, and send the package back to you within 1 Business day(Mail takes 2-3 Business days to get to you).
- If you need it overnighted to you please include and overnight return slip.
Once you receive the module, back, Just install and start the car. That's IT!!!
Mercedes EIS / EZS Immobiliser Key Module Problems
Symptoms we can diagnose and repair are:
- Unable To Turn The Key
- Unable To Start The Car
- Turn The Key – But Car Won’t Start
- Intermittent Ignition Key Faults
- Vehicle not responding to remote
If the EIS unit becomes faulty, the key will not turn & start the engine, this function will be de-activated and the module will be locked for security purposes. This will stop the engine from starting. It is very unfortunate but also a very common problem as there are many reasons as to why these units fail. Some of the most common reasons are listed below:
- Jump Starting Whilst Key Is Inserted
- Power Surge
- Low Battery Voltage
All of the above can cause memory loss or corruption of the EIS module and it cannot be repaired or re-flashed using the usual Mercedes diagnostic systems. At this point most people will advise you to purchase a new ignition unit which can work out extremely expensive.
One of the main problems is the CPU chip inside fails or for example crashes just like a computer or PC.
We can remanufacture your existing EIS and ESL Module unit and save you a lot of money. We thoroughly test & repair all EIS modules . When the unit is returned to you, you will not be required to reprogram or re-calibrate the unit – simply plug & play.
After we have repaired your EIS module, you will be able to insert the key, turn the key and start the vehicle with no troubles at all. We do recommend that you check the battery supply voltage prior to installation to ensure there are no faults on the vehicle which could potentially cause failure of the replacement / repaired unit. If you lost all keys from your car, we can programming new keys.
- A-Class W169
- B-Class W245
- C-Class W202 W203 W204
- E-Class W210 211 W212 W207
- S-Class W220 W221
- ML-Class W164
- GL-Class X164
- CLK-Class W208 W209
- CLS-Class W219
- GLK-Class X204
- G-Class W463
- V-Class W639
- CL-Class W215 W216
- SL-Class R230
- SLK-Class R171
- R-Class W251
Benefits of our services:
- Very easy process
- Fast turnaround time
- Plug and Play solution
- Save hundreds or even thousands
- True professionals are working on your module
- Get notified on each step of your order process at our facility
- Truly tested using our “bench-simulator” and dealer-level scan tools
- Warranty Guaranteed!