- Harsh / delayed transmission shifts
- Rough shifting sending transmission into limp mode
- Code 452 stored in memory
- Over drive light flashing on shifter
- Speedometer completely dead
- Odometer screen is blank / not showing numbers
- Odometer or speedometer intermittently working
- Odometer reads ERROR
- Needle drops to 0 after a certain speed has been reached
- Speedometer needle wavers erratically
- Speedometer needle not calibrated
- Rough idle
- Transmission dropping in and out of neutral
- ABS light on
- Transmission in and out of limp mode
Our complete rebuild resolves all issues with our 2-year warranty.
Please follow the instructions below to send your instrument gauge cluster to us for repair.
We only need the center piece pictured in the product to perform the repair. So please take apart the panel and send only this part.
To Place an Order:
- Purchase the repair services above.
- Print and complete the repair order HERE
- Package the instrument cluster and repair order in a padded box (Include a note with your shipping address and all issues you are having with your instrument cluster).
- Send it with delivery confirmation to:
16044 N Hwy 123
San Marcos, TX 78666
Once we receive it, we will email you and get it done within 2 business days and send it back with USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day Service.
No programing required. Your miles will remain the same.