HOW IT WORKS:
- Remove your DME and FEM/ BDC
- Disconnect the vehicle battery
Instructions on shipping YOUR Modules to us:
Print and fill this form HERE
Package your original and donor DME, FEM and KEYS (Allow at LEAST 6 inches of padded space between the module and inner walls of the box).
Mailing Address is:
16044 N HWY 123,
SAN MARCOS, TX. 78666
- Once we reveive it, we will contact you at the number provided in the form to confirm that we have received it and begin repair
- We will contact you with our findings withing 24 hrs
- If all required modules are precent, we will complete the work within 48 hrs and ship it back to you.
What is FEM or BDC?
Some models of F series switched to FEM and BDC from CAS modules.
FEM stands for Front Electronic Module
BDC stands for Body Domain Controller
They are pretty much the same, FEM is used on
1 Series - F20, F21 (and F52 in China)
2 Series - F22, F23, F45, F46, and F87 (M2)
3 Series - F30, F31, F34, F35 and F80 (M3)
4 Series - F32, F33, F36, F82 and F83 (M4)
BDC is used on
X1 - F48 and F49
X2 - F39
X5 - F15 and F85
X6 - F16, F86
Mini - F54, F55, F56, F57
The main reason of failed FEM and BDCs we have seen is done by cheap tools trying to add keys to them and failing
Obviously the other reason is when it gets flooded.
We do offer Cloning or Repairing service for existing FEM or BDC